CTE Resource Center - Verso - Technology of Robotic Design Task 1457281881
Define a process control network (PCN).
Definition should include
- describing the difference between standard network and PCN
- identifying the communications network used to transmit instructions and data between control and measurement units and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) equipment.
- What is a process control network (PCN)?
- What is the difference between a standard network and a PCN?
- How does a PCN relate to a communications network?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
17. Information and Communication Technologies
TSA Competitive Events
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)