CTE Resource Center - Verso - Technology of Robotic Design Task 1053323830
Simulate functions of all components of a working automated system.
Simulation should include defining all components and selecting the appropriate simulation software.
- What components are needed to conduct a successful basic simulation?
- How can you determine the appropriate software needed for the system?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
17. Information and Communication Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
TSA Competitive Events
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
Principles of Technology (Virginia only)
Scientific Visualization (SciVis)
System Control Technology