CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems I Task 602862419
Describe techniques and methods for use of and care for soldering equipment.
Description should include
- preparing/conditioning new equipment for use
- maintaining and caring for used equipment
- applying heat and solder on circuit boards and other conductors
- desoldering components on circuit boards
- opening circuits for testing and replacing components.
- What is the primary tool used for installing a component on a printed circuit board (PCB)?
- What wattage should be used for PCB work?
- What tools are required for desoldering a component on a PCB?
- How is the tip of a soldering iron tinned?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies