Transportation Career ModulesThe following transportation career modules were correlated to this course in March 2012 as part of Careers in Transportation Curriculum Project funded by the US Department of Transportation. Modules include field-tested activities and lesson plans that require students to apply knowledge and skills learned in this course and may encourage students to explore related careers in the Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics Career Cluster.
Click on the link to access the Careers in Transportation Curriculum Project site and scroll down to search for modules by ID number and title.
Related Career Module(s):
- ID: SS615-201 Title: Transportation Industry Studies
- ID: TO110-219 Title: Road Trip!
- ID: TO205-102 Title: Alternative Power, Energy and Fuel
- ID: TO619-110 Title: Alternative Fuels
- ID: TO634-209 Title: Transportation Planning for High School
- ID: TO638-206 Title: Transportation Planning for Middle School
- ID: TSIP117-204 Title: To Pave or to Pour: That is the Question!
- ID: WDCO208-101 Title: Warehouse Layout Design
- ID: FMEM617-101 Title: Transportation Construction