CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems III Task 567798034
Construct analog-to-digital (ADC) and digital-to-analog (DAC) circuits.
Construction should include
- drawing the schematic and artwork of the circuit
- using state-of-the-art drawing techniques
- making the printed circuit board
- printing the IC board on the back side
- populating the printed circuit board
- assembling components on the front side
- testing the circuit.
- What are the characteristics and applications of digital-to-analog conversion circuits?
- How do circuits operate?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the conversion methods?
- What components make up conversion circuits?
- What are the design parameters for conversion circuits?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies