CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems III Task 1948655077
Identification should include
- encoders (e.g., incremental and absolute position)
- position sensors (e.g., potentiometers, magnetic absolute position)
- position sensors (pots)
- speed sensors
- hall effect sensors
- distance, range sensors
- color sensor
- pressure sensor
- light sensor
- gyros and compass sensors.
- Why are so many sensors necessary?
- How does a position sensor work?
- How is a gyro sensor different from a pot sensor?
- What are the functions of gyro and compass sensors?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies