Program an automated system.
DefinitionProgramming should include
- using software related to the industry associated with the robotic system application using versions of the leading industry-accepted software (e.g., RobotC, Java, C++, Python, Android Studio, or LabVIEW)
- programming some autonomous basic sensor-based software (e.g., ultrasonic, proximity, touch, gyro, accelerometers, encoders, triggers, counters)
- programming may further include use of pneumatic subsystems or vision-based autonomous routines.
- Which programming software is appropriate for the task that the robot has been designed to complete?
- What are some programming options?
- Can programming be done on electronic systems that are not robots?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design, write, document, test, and debug, a computer program.
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Apply processes and concepts for the use of technological tools in STEM.