Implement basic programming procedures.
DefinitionImplementation should include
- determining the correct software to bring about the solution to the identified problem
- describing the step-by-step instructions for the programming procedures
- planning and designing a sensor-based autonomous program
- programming a sensor-based autonomous program
- planning and designing remote controller-based arcade or tank drive program
- programming an arcade or tank drive remote controller-based drive program.
- What are the main programs used in robotics?
- What does the term programming procedures mean?
- Why is it important to follow established procedure?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will debug a program using appropriate techniques (e.g., appropriately placed controlled breaks, the printing of intermediate results, other debugging tools available in the programming environment), and identify the difference among syntax errors, runtime errors, and logic errors.
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Apply processes and concepts for the use of technological tools in STEM.