Test digital integrated circuits.
DefinitionTesting should include
- evaluation of the characteristics and operation,
- application of integrated circuits, using mathematical test instrumentation
- computer simulation as a means of circuit analysis.
- How do the characteristics of theoretical, actual, and simulated circuits differ?
- How can mathematics be used to predict circuit characteristics?
- How can test instruments and computer-assisted simulation be used to verify circuit theory?
- How can test instruments facilitate electronic equipment troubleshooting?
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Apply processes and concepts for the use of technological tools in STEM.
Use technology to acquire, manipulate, analyze and report data.
Demonstrate technical skills needed in a chosen STEM field.