Related ITEEA National Standards
ITEEA National Standards
The International Technology and Engineering Education Association (ITEEA) Standards for Technological Literacy have been correlated to the tasks/competencies in this course. These correlations appear on the task/competency pages, and an unduplicated list of these standards appears below.
For additional information about the ITEEA Standards for Technological Literacy, see the national ITEEA Web site at http://www.iteaconnect.org/.
1. The Characteristics and Scope of Technology
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields
4. The Cultural, Social, Economic, and Political Effects of Technology
6. The Role of Society in the Development and Use of Technology
8. The Attributes of Design
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
17. Information and Communication Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies