CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 258454450
Test the amplifier circuits.
Testing should include an analysis of the characteristics, operation, and applications of IC, using
- instrumentation circuits (e.g., construct and test, IC tester or breadboarding with logic probe, oscilloscope, multi-meter)
- computer simulation.
- How do theoretical, actual, and simulated circuit characteristics differ?
- How can mathematics be used to predict circuit characteristics?
- How can circuit theory be verified, using various test instruments and computer-assisted simulation?
- How can test instruments facilitate electronic equipment troubleshooting?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies