CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 258454449
Identify schematic symbols for circuit components.
Identification should include
- demonstrating the graphical symbols of electrical and electronics
- matching symbols to components, including
- battery and ground
- bulbs, LED
- IC chips
- symbol features vs. component features.
- What is a schematic diagram?
- How are some schematic diagrams used in the electronics industry?
- How are schematic diagrams used to construct and analyze circuits?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies