CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 258454448
Identify semiconductor materials and the rationale behind their use.
Identification should include
- germanium and silicon atoms, crystals, and their conductive qualities
- low/high temperature characteristics
- holes and current flow
- conduction in doped germanium and silicon
- N-type material
- P-type materials.
- Why are semiconductors considered active components?
- What makes germanium and silicon good elements for semiconductors?
- How are N-type and P-type materials produced?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies