CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1918600744
Construct AC circuits from schematics.
Construction should include
- identifying electronic symbols
- identifying electronic components
- identifying the problem
- drawing a schematic
- constructing the circuits with components.
- How are parts in a schematic diagram identified?
- How does one use an oscilloscope?
- What are electronic components?
- How is AC used differently from DC current?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies