CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1755611099
Simulate a simple, sequential logic circuit design with D flip-flops.
Simulation should test the circuit and include
- using a logic diagram to correctly connect the IC
- using two or more IC chips/logic gates
- designating a power supply, a load, and a conductor.
- How is a flip-flop used in a circuit?
- When is it appropriate to use a flip-flop in a circuit?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields
8. The Attributes of Design
TSA Competitive Events
Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Engineering
System Control Technology