CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1755611098
Describe the function of a D flip-flop.
Description of the function of a D flip-flop (also known as the bistable multivibrator, the data flip-flop, or the delay flip-flop) should include how it operates as a circuit that
- has two stable states
- can be used to store state information.
- What is the function of a flip-flop in a circuit?
- Which elements should always be included when diagramming a flip-flop using logic gates?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
TSA Competitive Events
Principles of Technology (Virginia only)
System Control Technology