CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1755611096
Simulate a simple, combinational logic circuit designed with AND, OR, and inverter gates.
Simulation should test the circuit and include
- two or more IC chips/logic gates
- a power supply, a load, and a conductor.
- What is the purpose of using combinational logic gates in a circuit?
- How are two or more logic gates affected in a circuit using switches?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will implement conditional statements that include “if/then” statements, “if/then/else” statements, case statements, and Boolean logic.
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields
8. The Attributes of Design
TSA Competitive Events
Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Engineering
System Control Technology