CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1755611093
Compare combinational and sequential logic.
Comparison should include
- combinational logic—involves decision making, using combinations of binary logic gates (e.g., (X + Y) + Z’ = A) in which output is always the same, depending on the input (0 or 1)
- sequential logic—involves timing and memory circuits, typically used for counters and shift registers, in which output varies.
- How might a combinational logic circuit be used?
- How might a sequential logic circuit be used?
- What is a flip-flop?
- What is the relationship between a combinational logic diagram and its set of input?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
TSA Competitive Events
Principles of Technology (Virginia only)
System Control Technology