CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1755611090
Describe the operation of basic logic circuits.
Description should include the operational similarities and differences of the 7400 and 4000 families of logic gates. It should also include
- bipolar junction transistors (BJT) vs. field effect transistors (FET)
- voltage requirements
- prefix (usually 74 or 40)
- metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) chips compared to TTL chips.
- What is the prefix for a TTL family chip?
- What is the prefix for aMOS family chip?
- Which family is more prone to damage by static electricity?
- Which chip functions better in higher voltage?
- Which chip functions better in lower voltage (5V or less)?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
TSA Competitive Events
Principles of Technology (Virginia only)
System Control Technology