Compare analog and digital devices.
DefinitionComparison should include
- electromotive force
- intelligent decisions/power.
- In what ways is a radio similar to a drill press? How do they differ from each other?
- Why is a digital receiver more accurate than an analog receiver?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will investigate and understand how to diagram, construct, and analyze basic electrical circuits and explain the function of various circuit components. Key concepts include
- Ohm’s law;
- series, parallel, and combined circuits;
- electrical power; and
- alternating and direct currents.