CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1619498394
Classify integrated circuits.
Classification should include assigning integrated circuits to the following classes and describing classification characteristics:
- Analog integrated circuits
- Digital integrated circuits--TTL, emitter-coupled logic (ECL), CMOS
- Small-scale integration (SSI), large-scale integration (LSI), giga-scale integration (GSI)
- What are the construction methods for manufacturing integrated circuits?
- What are the scales of integration?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of integrated circuits?
- How are integrated circuits identified and packaged?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
1. The Characteristics and Scope of Technology
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
17. Information and Communication Technologies
18. Transportation Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
20. Construction Technologies
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields
4. The Cultural, Social, Economic, and Political Effects of Technology
5. The Effects of Technology on the Environment
6. The Role of Society in the Development and Use of Technology
7. The Influence of Technology on History
8. The Attributes of Design
TSA Competitive Events
System Control Technology