Construct an amplifier circuit.
DefinitionConstruction should include
- analyzing the amplifier circuits, using test instruments
- verifying the characteristics
- building an audio amplifier
- testing the audio amplifier’s performance with a variety of signals.
- How are circuit characteristics verified?
- What are the applications for amplifiers?
- What are the design constraints for amplifiers?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will investigate and understand how to diagram, construct, and analyze basic electrical circuits and explain the function of various circuit components. Key concepts include
- Ohm’s law;
- series, parallel, and combined circuits;
- electrical power; and
- alternating and direct currents.