CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1448432904
Reconfigure an amplifier’s biasing.
Reconfiguration should include
- altering the circuit from base-biased to feedback-biased
- describing voltage dividers and classes of operation.
- What are the classes of amplifiers?
- What values are manipulated when biasing an amplifier?
- What are common ways a signal can change when going through an amplifier?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies