CTE Resource Center - Verso - Electronics Systems II Task 1169334004
Describe the types and functions of amplifiers.
Description should include
- direct current amplifiers
- audio amplifiers
- video amplifiers
- tuned amplifiers
- operational amplifiers
- differential amplifiers
- typical circuits
- integrated circuit (IC)/operational amplifiers (OP) families
- closed-loop operation
- bandwidth limitations
- operational amplifier application and circuits
- active filter
- How can a large amount of power be controlled by a small amount of power?
- What does the tuning mechanism control in an amplifier?
- What are some types of amplifiers?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
16. Energy and Power Technologies