Electronics Systems II (8412/36 weeks) Course Description
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Electronics Systems I (8416/36 weeks)|
Students work with electronics devices, instruments, and circuits, building and designing devices to apply theories and laws with electronic components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors. They also study integrated circuits used in computers, amplifiers, television, and other equipment.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
Upon completion of the course
- Associate Certified Electronics Technician (CETa) Examination
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Electronics Application/Electronics Technology Examination
- Electronics Technology Assessment
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Student Electronics Technician (SET) Examination
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.