CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 645504124
Describe the methods used to authenticate original documents.
Description should include
- comparing a document to known standards (e.g., typewriting, watermarks)
- using a microscope
- using alternate light sources
- accounting for accidental variations in writing font measurement.
- What is a questioned document?
- How has technology improved the detection of forgeries?
- Why is it necessary to use alternative light sources on documents?
- What types of factors can determine the source of a document?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems