CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 17023797
Apply test procedures to validate the presence of bodily fluid evidence.
Apply test procedures to validate the presence of bodily fluid evidence. Application should include the following fluid types and appropriate procedures:
- Blood—A-B-O blood-typing test/Luminol for the presence of blood
- Sweat—DNA test
- Saliva—Phadebas test
- Semen—crusty-touch test, Christmas tree stain
- What is the importance of bodily fluids in forensic science
- In what ways are the characteristics of different bodily fluids similar? Different?
- To what extent can bodily fluids help solve crime?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems