CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 1666466261
Generate a comparison of two pieces of physical evidence.
Procedure should include comparing trace evidence to determine whether the two samples have a common origin.
- What class characteristics of physical evidence allow them to be identified?
- What are individualizing characteristics (e.g., striations, markings) that can be used to link the evidence to a person?
- What is meant by common origin?
- What is the definition of the term exemplar?
- What are some specific tools or instruments used to compare trace evidence?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving