CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 1666466257
Describe the testing procedure for any piece of trace evidence.
Description should include following procedures when completing a written report about trace evidence.
- What is the testing procedure for trace evidence?
- What role do communication skills play in the preparation of reports?
- What are the consequences of an improperly prepared report?
- What resources are available to properly write and prepare reports?
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will demonstrate skills for historical thinking, geographical analysis, economic decision making, and responsible citizenship by
- synthesizing evidence from artifacts and primary and secondary sources to obtain information about events in Virginia and United States history;
- using geographic information to determine patterns and trends in Virginia and United States history;
- interpreting charts, graphs, and pictures to determine characteristics of people, places, or events in Virginia and United States history;
- constructing arguments, using evidence from multiple sources;
- comparing and contrasting historical, cultural, economic, and political perspectives in Virginia and United States history;
- explaining how indirect cause-and-effect relationships impact people, places, and events in Virginia and United States history;
- analyzing multiple connections across time and place;
- using a decision-making model to analyze and explain the incentives for and consequences of a specific choice made;
- identifying the rights and responsibilities of citizenship and ethical use of material and intellectual property; and
- investigating and researching to develop products orally and in writing.
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving