CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 1666466256
Analyze trace evidence, using light microscopy.
Analysis should include
- preparing a slide of trace evidence
- describing findings from the slide
- determining the characteristics of particular trace evidence.
- What types of light microscopy are used in forensic science?
- How does microscopic analysis help in the investigation of a crime?
- What types of evidence can be analyzed using light microscopy?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems