CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 1530800953
Document a crime scene, using photography.
Documentation should include
- taking photos of the ingress, egress, and all evidence, with and without scale
- using long-range, midrange, and close-up perspectives, with and without scale
- triangulating the scene, using fixed objects.
- Why is it important to take photographs from different perspectives at the crime scene?
- Why should photographs include scale?
- What is the best kind of lighting for evidence photographs?
- What are the differences in photographing vs. sketching a scene?
- When should photographs be taken of the scene?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields