CTE Resource Center - Verso - Forensic Technology Task 1530800950
Describe the services of the crime laboratory.
- address all main disciplines of forensic science
- provide photography for all disciplines
- provide testimony for cases analyzed.
- What types of forensic services does a laboratory typically provide?
- Why do some laboratories focus on one or two specialties?
- Why is photography necessary in a forensic crime laboratory?
- What is the procedure for conducting a sobriety test in the laboratory?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
1. The Characteristics and Scope of Technology
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields