Identify careers that use forensic technology.
DefinitionIdentification should include forensic investigators, forensic scientists, and others who may be part of the investigative team, including anthropologists, entomologists, odontologists, and cybersecurity specialists.
- What certifications, licenses, or degrees are available for careers in forensic science?
- What is the outlook for careers in forensic science?
- What resources have information about careers in forensic science?
- What are other areas in which forensic technology can be applied?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.