Perform or simulate an antigen and antibody reaction in transfusion medicine.
DefinitionPerformance or simulation should include
- ABO typing
- Rh typing.
- What is the significance of Rh negative?
- What is the significance of Rh positive?
- What influences the Rh positive?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will investigate and understand life functions of Archaea, Bacteria, and Eukarya. Key concepts include
- comparison of their metabolic activities;
- maintenance of homeostasis;
- how the structures and functions vary among and within the Eukarya kingdoms of protists, fungi, plants, and animals, including humans;
- human health issues, human anatomy, and body systems;
- how viruses compare with organisms; and
- evidence supporting the germ theory of infectious disease.