Describe the interactions that occur at the tube target.
DefinitionDescription should indicate the influence of the following factors on the X-ray emission spectrum:
- Source-image distance
- Target material
- What are the different types of energy?
- How does an automobile represent multiple energy conversions?
- X-rays are what form of energy?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.