Compare the methods of contrast administration used by medical imaging departments.
DefinitionComparison should include the following forms of contrast:
- What are the advantages of oral administration of drugs?
- When is it necessary to administer drugs intravenously?
- What instances would require rectal administration of drugs?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.