CTE Resource Center - Verso - Radiologic Technology II Task 1750098590
Evaluate the medical imaging work environment for medical emergency preparedness.
Evaluation should include
- preparedness of the crash cart and assurance that its location is known to all personnel
- established disposal procedures for contaminated material
- application of standard and transmission-based precautions.
- What supplies should always be on a crash cart?
- Why do radiologic technologists need to be prepared for medical emergencies?
- What could happen if contaminated medical materials are not disposed of properly?
- What is the universal color used for biohazard containers?