Measure a radiologic patient’s vital signs.
Measurement should include
- the use of equipment and the ability to read results
- the need to assess, record, and detect variations from the norm in the patient’s vital signs, such as
- pulse oximetry
- blood pressure
- When might a radiologic technologist need to take vital signs?
- How should a radiologic technologist respond in the case of abnormal vital signs?
- What is a normal heart rate for a child?
- What is a normal respiration rate for an adult?