Prepare a sample application and associated forms for licensure.
DefinitionPreparation for new graduates should include
- completing a sample application (VDHP application for respiratory therapy is an online application)
- any other documentation pertaining to criminal history, if necessary
- proof of national certification from NBRC.
Forms and applications for respiratory therapists are available from the Virginia Department of Health Professions.
- Where would you submit forms once they are complete?
- What is the cost to apply for licensure?
- What forms would need to be notarized?
- What types of crimes would prevent you from obtaining certification or licensure?
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Determine academic subject matter, in addition to high school graduation requirements, necessary for pursuing a health science career.