CTE Resource Center - Verso - Respiratory Therapy II Task 1423769741
Assess data in the patient record that pertains to a respiratory therapist’s treatment of a patient.
Assessment should include
- environmental factors (e.g., smoking, workplace exposure, irritants)
- laboratory data (e.g., CBC, electrolytes)
- pulmonary function tests
- blood gas results
- imaging studies (e.g., radiograph, CT, MRI)
- monitoring data
- cardiac monitoring
- maternal and perinatal/neonatal history and data.
- What ABG finding will indicate that a nonrebreather mask is contraindicated?
- What chest X ray landmark is essential to locate for correct intubation?
- How can recent patient smoking activity risk surgical outcome?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Science Events
Knowledge Test: Human Growth and Development
Knowledge Test: Pathophysiology