Describe types of diagnostic testing.
DefinitionDescription should include
- chest X ray
- bedside spirometry (e.g., peak flow, pressure volume measurements)
- CT scan
- pulmonary function testing
- arterial blood gases
- nuclear medicine.
- What are the pathological conditions best identified by an arterial blood gas?
- What is the best chest X ray view for identifying pneumonia?
- How can bedside spirometry be useful in preoperative screening?
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Select, demonstrate and interpret diagnostic procedures.