CTE Resource Center - Verso - Physical/Occupational Therapy II Task 1018606865
Demonstrate movement patterns and positions, using planes, axes of motion, major joints, and medical terminology.
Demonstration should include
- internal rotation
- external rotation
- What are the cardinal planes?
- What is the relationship between cardinal planes and joint motions?
- What movements are similar between the shoulder and the hip?
- What is frontal plane motion of abduction and adduction at the wrist called?
- When it is more appropriate to use proximal and distal terms (vs. superior and inferior) to describe direction?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events