CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 355586361
Provide client hygiene as prescribed in the client care plan.
Providing should include following guidelines for a complete shower, a partial shower, and a bed bath.
- How would you distinguish among the different types of baths such as cleansing, bed bath, medicated, and therapeutic?
- How would you administer a bed bath?
- How would you assist a client with a tub bath?
- How would you assist a client with a complete or partial shower?
- How would you assist a client with a sitz bath?
- How would you assist a client with a whirlpool bath?
- Why is it important to follow guidelines for bathing a client?
- What might be the consequences of not following guidelines?
- What are two ways to test bath water for temperature safety and comfort?
- What safety concerns should a home health aide be alert to when providing client hygiene?
- How does culture impact hygiene preferences and practices?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events