CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 355586360
Make occupied and unoccupied beds.
Making should include following guidelines for handling linens and occupied and unoccupied beds.
- Why is it important to follow the guidelines for handling linens and making occupied and unoccupied beds?
- What safety practices should be followed when making an occupied bed?
- How should soiled linens be handled?
- How should clean linens be handled?
- What actions by a home health aide could cause linens to be considered soiled?
- What steps should a home health aide take to clean a mattress if he/she finds soiled linens?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events