CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 30139139
Report and record untoward changes or occurrences in a client’s status.
Reporting and recording should include
- ways to identify skin abnormalities
- ways to identify changes in speech
- ways to identify changes in mobility
- ways to identify injuries
- ways to identify changes in emotional status
- ways to record falls.
- What may be the possible causes of changes in speech and/or mobility?
- When should a home health aide report changes in speech and/or mobility?
- Why should a home health aide report falls and injuries?
- How can a home health aide communicate changes in status to family members who do not want to hear about them?
- How can a home health aide ensure professional health providers understand when changes are urgent?
- What could be the consequences of not reporting falls and injuries?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events