CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 30139138
Assess a client's mental status.
Assessment should include
- recognition of changes in mental status
- orientation to person, place, and time
- level of consciousness
- comparison to baseline.
- What are the signs and symptoms of common mental disorders?
- How should a home health aide respond to angry, aggressive behavior from a client?
- When and how should a home health aide report an altered level of consciousness in a client?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events