CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781492028
Analyze the stages of dying.
Analysis should include a description of the
- characteristics of each stage
- variation of the sequence of the stages
- theories of death and dying
- concept of hope
- roles of personal and religious beliefs.
- How would you describe the Kubler-Ross theory of death and dying?
- What are your personal feelings about death and dying?
- How would you explore the impact of religious beliefs on death and dying?
- How would you identify each stage of death and dying
- How would you describe the characteristics associated with each stage?
- What are the influences of various cultures on grief?
- How can a home health aide effectively communicate these stages to family members? Why is this important?
- Give some examples of ways that hope can impact the concept of death and dying.
- What strategies can a home health aide use to help a family members with expression regarding their loved one’s impending death?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events