CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491998
Identify types of cleaning supplies for the home.
Identification should include
- equipment such as mops, brooms, and vacuums
- cleaning and disinfecting agents
- cleaning supplies such as cloths, brushes, sponges, paper towels, and scouring pads
- when to use gloves.
- Why must a home health aide frequently use a variety of cleaning supplies in a client's home?
- When faced with using an unfamiliar cleaning supply or device, what are the first steps?
- What precautions are necessary when using a vacuum? Disinfecting agents? Scouring pads?
- Why should a home health aide read and understand all the information about use printed on a cleaning agent?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events