CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491995
Teach a client and a client's family to maintain a clean environment.
Teaching should include
- the necessity for cleaning, including the consequences of not cleaning.
- the frequency of cleaning required
- techniques to use for accomplishing cleaning tasks both effectively and efficiently.
- What are some techniques to use to teach a client and a client's family to maintain a clean environment?
- If a client or a client's family does not recognize the need for maintaining a clean environment, what measures are appropriate for a home health aide to take? What measures are inappropriate?
- If a client or client's family persist in doing an essential cleaning task incorrectly, what should a home health aide do?
- What are the best ways to organize a daily task schedule?
- Why is it important to communicate clear expectations to family members in regard to their daily cleaning responsibilities?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events