CTE Resource Center - Verso - Home Health Aide Task 1781491986
Make a health care appointment for client.
Making should include
- using telephone etiquette
- providing appropriate demographic and insurance information
- maintaining client confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations
- documenting appointments on the client/family calendar.
- How would you summarize appropriate telephone etiquette for making and receiving phone calls?
- What information should you gather before phoning for a health care appointment?
- Why is it important to maintain client confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations?
- What should a home health aide do if a client cannot keep an appointment, especially at the last minute?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events